2011年3月25日星期五

25.3.2011

25.3.2011


long time no upload my blog jor!
do u miss me?
:::


muahaha~我的炒饭越来越好吃了!
今天啊~i cook potato with my sister~~
it is so yummy!
we waste 1hour in the kitchen..
muahaha~my kitchen be dirty!
and so@#$%^&*...


after we cook,
we start to clean up our kitchen!xD
lalala~~on meetoto online game i sing a song!
name"忐忑" hahaha~~
iyoyo~~


i love my oppa__kim hyun joong!!!
t.o.p he so handsome ya!sound so sexy!xD!
HAHA~
1st:
i'm want be mature..
second:
i'm want learn my Korean~
last: 
tell him!BE MY MAN~❤
hahax..
now i love my hyun joong oppa ya!
and i love hello kitty!


Aiya~!
tat sha p0 icestop![bing ting]
accident==OMG!
take care ya!my fren==
yesterday see her like wanna die ady!
she tell me so pain!
yier!~~~disgusting~~==


yoyoyo!!
my frens on 23.3.2011get their spm result!
fuiyo~got A+==
how i can get A OR B><''
aiya~~tuition!!
promise myself don't make my family disappointed~><''
Yihuii!fighting!!!


::if you think you can you must can!!><''
want be confident!

没有评论:

发表评论